Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas?

Well, Christmas is finally over and it was definitely a weird Christmas for us. Chris was sick with the stomach flu and got out of bed at 1pm to open presents then went right back to bed. Is it just me or did Christmas have a different vibe this year? It never seemed quite like Christmas for me. I think working retail gives you a different outlook. I didn't feel like shopping after being at the mall all day, having no time to do Christmas activities(no time off in Dec.), and Chris being sick wasn't very fun. I don't want to sound like a Scrooge because I did have an amazing time with my family. I was just sad Chris was sick and didn't get to enjoy the holiday. Here are some pictures from the big day. Braeleigh makin' funny faces Brae and her new computer
Mom and Dad (Is the box far enough away to read it? hehe) Braeleigh and Me

5 comments:

The Jacobson Family said...

Your dad is so funny maybe he should have got a new pair of glasses for christmas hahahehe jk he's funny but we love him, that's to bad Chris was sick hope he is feeling better now. I bet Braeleigh had fun she looks like she likes her computer. Glad you guys had a good time.

JJ&K said...

i agree!! Christmas just wasn't the same this year..Keeli didn't even understand what was going on and why we were making a big fuss! I'm sure she'll have fun next year! That sucks Chris was sick! Too bad we couldn't have gotten together while you were down!!! Oh but I think I'm seeing you tonight at Katie's Shower!

Brothersen's said...

It was so good to hear from you!! I see Ashley every once in a while, I can't believe how big her little girl is. So good to see pics and find out where you are in life. Keep in touch!

Kristen said...

So sorry that Chris was sick. That is no fun at all! I absolutely love the pictures of Braeleigh though. She's so beautiful. Her hair has gotten so light! Oh and from your previous post, I LOVE your Christmas tree. You have got one killer eye for decorating!

Trista said...

Um...thanks for representing me in your christmas. I guess I'll have to give a shout out to myself since it was like I never existed.