Monday, December 1, 2008

Special Buddies!!!

As many of you may know I love a good reality tv show. ok, ok maybe a good teenie bopper reality show but so what:) My favorites are The Hills, Real World/Road Rules,Girls Next Door, America's Next Top Model, Blush, and of course Rob & Big. Which brings me to Special Buddies. For the people who do not watch this amazing show, on one episode Rob & Big saw a cereal box with a picture of a multiracial pair. They thought they should have a cereal box of their own.
I was rolling on the floor laughing on this episode. So while my sisters and I were at my cousins wedding, we took this picture. Shouldn't this be on a cereal box?Trista and Big are sportin' an awesome look. Where did their one eye go?

4 comments:

Siri Elaine said...

Tasha! I love Rob and Big! Corey & I love that show! So funny! That episode is so hilarious!

Trista said...

While I am "special" I don't necessarily like to be compared to Big.

SarahC said...

Hey Tasha! It's Sarah Christensen, I found your blog through Lindsay's & thought I would say hi (hope you don't mind)! Your new house looks gorgeous. I hope you are doing well & having Happy Holidays!

The Hawkins said...

I would have to agree with Trista. It is early in the morning but I had to read that a couple of times to see if you were calling Trista big. Not cool.