Thursday, January 8, 2009

"Hallo, Possums!"

Dame Edna is here! I am absolutely in LOVE with this collection. The lip colors are amazing, my favorites being Gladiola with Hot Frost Lipglass and Coral Polyp with Splendid Lipglass. Varicose Violet nail laquer is a beautiful color and the name always makes me giggle. "Touch yourself up and others will follow"

Dame Edna Everage is a character played by Australian comedian Barry Humphries. Dame Edna consistently denies being a fictional character or drag performer, and refers to Humphries as her "entrepreneur" or manager. Indeed, Dame Edna has frequently said that the thought of a man dressing up as a woman for entertainment purposes is repulsive. Dame Edna Everage is probably the most popular and gifted woman in the world today: housewife, investigative journalist, social anthropologist, talk show host, swami, children’s book illustrator, spin doctor, Megastar, and Icon.

3 comments:

Siri Elaine said...

Tasha!! Im so happy we work together! You are so fun!

Trista said...

I think you gave me plushlash.

Kristen said...

LOVE the tips. Probably because I trust you completely when it comes to makeup. I do find it odd that Dame Edna has her own line... but then again not so much.