Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Brunette, Blonde, Redhead


BBR is our new collection at MAC. It is beautiful and there is something for everyone. What I like is that you don't just have to stick with the colors for your hair color. I have been wearing the Blonde and Redhead colors and I love them. It is definitely not hard to find the perfect look no matter what your hair color.

This weekend we had our event for this collection and I was the BLONDE! It was crazy, no one recognized me at first. I should definitely go blonde.... yeah right, I thought I looked like a goofball. Anyway, it was fun to go blonde the day.

4 comments:

Parry Family said...

Man you make me jealous. I think you look really good as a blonde.

Siri Elaine said...

HOttie! I bet Chris loved the wig...How is the bruise? lol...

Leslee said...

I love you as a blonde! Erika said she didn't even think you were working and that you finally said something to them! Too funny!

Kristen said...

Whoa, that's such a different look for you but I totally think you pulled it off. Sometimes I wish I could just do something crazy and totally different!