Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Vegas, Ba-by!!!

Yay, a weekend in Vegas in the hot sun! My mom, my sister Ashley, her daughter Braeleigh and I went to Vegas this last weekend for our cousin's wedding. We had so much fun. We were really sad that Trista had to stay behind and work but we tried to make the most of it.

Brae is sooo funny, everytime we would ask her where we were going or where are we she would say "Vegas, Ba-Bay!" So she really thinks Vegas is called Vegas, Baby. We went down on Friday morning and started shopping as soon as we got there. It was just the girls, which means no one telling us where to go or what time to be there. We were actually able to get ready without anyone tapping their foot telling us how long girls take to get ready. It was great! We did what we wanted, when we wanted and for that we almost missed the wedding reception. oops:) hey we made it there with 45 mins still left, I consider that just on time but not to our uncle don who is ALWAYS early. Anywho, on Saturday we woke up at 7:30, got ready and went shopping, swam later in the afternoon, then hit the reception, went to dinner, and hit the hay. Doesn't sound like a lot now but we had a full day and went non stop. I am so thankful that I got to spend the time with my family. I haven't went on vacation with my mom in a long time and I definitely miss it. She is amazing and just being around her makes me happy. All in all, it was a fantastic weekend. Next time I hope it is longer.





1 comment:

Rappleye Family said...

YAY!! VEGAS IS FUN! we have made a few trips there too in the past 3 weeks we went twice! WOW! Not to gamble of course :) Just to visit family we went to a baby blessing and also stopped by on our way home from Disneyland. After our Crazy California trip! How are you?