Sunday, May 24, 2009

Catchin up...

This weekend we had a fun event for the new collection for Style Warrior. The colors are bronzes and earth tones. Amazing colors going into summer. My favorite is the skinsheen body bronzer. I have been using this every day and still have a couple bottles from years ago. I love that it gives a healthy bronze glow and never orange or streaky.



This week, Chris and I went down to celebrate my grandpa shepherd's 88th birthday. We had a family dinner and got to visit with the fam for the evening. We gave Braeleigh a new dress and she went wild. She is obsessed with 'beautiful dresses". The dresses have to twirl, if they don't flare out enough she will take if off and throw it. So I guess her attire for summer will be sun dresses.


An update on sweet little Betsey, she has found her true home next door with our neighbors. Back story- They had a shorkie that played with Betsey and then was stolen a couple weeks after we got Betsey. The neighbors have 4 kids that were heartbroken and everytime I would take Betsey outside she would run over to their house. It just seemed meant to be. So now we babsit her and play with her all the time. I really did try to be a dog person but I guess it isn't meant to be.

1 comment:

Siri Elaine said...

Tasha You are my favorite buddy! Your little niece is sooo cute!