Saturday, July 25, 2009

Camping with the gals...

Last weekend I went camping with my girls from MAC. It was soooo much fun. It is a very difficult task, scheduling a time when we are all off at the same time. We managed to plan for a saturday after work and of course I closed. Amber and I drove up to a set up camp site by Ashley, Siri, Cory (siri's hubs) and Jamie. We had a lot of girl talk and a LOT of junk food. Then this week Siri informed me that she found out that two weeks earlier at the EXACT same campsite, there was a bear attack. Of course we would choose to go there, right? I guess next time we will check out the papers before we go. Next we are planning a slumber party at my house when Chris is on night shift. yay!


Check out all the orbs!! scary:|




Check out this funny video. very cute. The best wedding entrance ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbxnfGvEojg

4 comments:

Siri Elaine said...

That was the best camp-out ever! Im soooo happy we did that! Love ya Tasha! I can't wait for our next adventure as a mac attack team! xx

Brillo Pad said...

Yes! This was so fun! I seriously can't wait to play agian. You need to come get sushi too. Do you like sushi? Wait, I'm not sure if you do. That's fine. Ice cream!

Rappleye Family said...

Looks like a fun campout! That video didn't work for me? I think I may have seen it before tho!

Rappleye Family said...

I went to Nordstrom yesterday...no Tasha anywhere :)