Monday, November 16, 2009

Princesses on Ice!!!

Wow, it has been a long time since I updated my blog. Now that I post all my pics on Facebook, I forget to update my blog. Anyway here it goes:
On Sunday my mom took my sisters, my niece and I to the Disney Princesses on Ice. We went up early in the afternoon and ate lunch at the Gateway before heading over to the show. It was such a cute show. To watch Braeleigh experience the excitement was amazing. The show was a little long for the kiddies but very enjoyable. We stopped after the show to get hot cocoa and cookies(we definitely needed some sugar) and made our way home.

Cinderella and her prince

Trista and I

Brae's reaction when Sleeping Beauty came out

Jasmine and Aladdin

Braeleigh in her beautiful Sleeping Beauty Dress

My mommie, Ash, Brae and Tris

Ashley, Trista, Brae and I before the show.

2 comments:

The Jacobson Family said...

Looks like fun! We went opening night we should have all went together. It was lots of fun to watch how excited the kids would get. Brae looked very cute in her princess dress.

Rappleye Family said...

HEY! What are you up to these days?? How are you?? Did I tell you I was pregnant? I am due in a few weeks!